Art. 1. These general conditions, hereinafter referred to as General Conditions , are intended to regulate the relationship between XXM EOOD, hereinafter referred to as Supplier , owner of the website: www. twinspalace.com, hereinafter referred to as Website , and each of the users, hereinafter referred to as User/s , of the Website , in connection with the User's use of the Internet page.
Art. 2. Information about the Provider:
2. Headquarters and address of management: city of Varna, St. St. Konstantin and Elena St. 45, №2 Hotel Twins Palace
3. Address for exercising the activity: city of Varna, St. St. Konstantin and Elena St. 45, №2 Hotel Twins Palace
4. Correspondence details: Varna, St. St. Constantine and Elena Street 45, №2 Twins Palace Hotel, phone: 359888455884 : , e-mail: email@example.com
5. Entry in public registers: Commercial Register at the Registration Agency of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Bulgaria.
6. Supervisory authorities:
(a) Commission for the Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Bulgaria, address: Sofia, p.k. 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd. No. 2, phone: 02/ 915 35 18, fax: 02/ 915 35 25, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Internet site: www.cpdp.bg
(b) Commission for consumer protection, address: 1000 Sofia, “Slaveikov“ No. 4A, floors 3, 4 and 6, phone: 02/ 980 25 24, fax: 02/ 988 42 18, hotline: 0700 111 22, website: www.kzp.bg
(c) Commission for the Protection of Competition, address: Sofia, p.k. 1000, Vitosha Blvd No. 18, phone: 02/ 935 62 22, fax: 02/ 980 73 15, Emailcpcadmin@cpc.bg, Internet site: www.cpc.bg
Art. 3. The website and the services offered through it function under the rules described in the General Terms and Conditions.
Art. 4. The provider does not guarantee the constant functioning of the Internet page, nor that the latter does not contain errors.
Art. 5. The Provider reserves the right to interrupt access to certain material (including, but not limited to: photos, texts and others) published on the Website or to the entire Website, without the User's consent, for an unlimited period of time , planned or accidental, without being responsible for any damage to the User that may occur as a result of the suspension.
Art. 6. The provider reserves the right to change, without prior notice, the structure or content of the website. The changes come into effect immediately after their publication on the website.
Art. 7. The main characteristics of the services provided to the Users by the Provider through the Internet page, hereinafter referred to as Services for brevity, are the following:
(1) The provider provides the opportunity to view and share the content published on the website. The supplier provides information about himself, his team, the services he provides, current offers, informative articles, contacts, presentation of his clients and partners and others.
(2) The provider provides the possibility to generate a phone call through functional buttons on the website.
(3) The provider provides the possibility to generate electronic inquiries through functional inquiry forms within the Internet page. The User should fill in the fields specified by the Provider and select the Send button. When using this service, Users should bear in mind and by accepting these General Terms and Conditions be considered informed that the use of this service does not automatically lead to the conclusion of a contract between the relevant User and the Provider, i.e. sending an inquiry by e-mail does not create an obligation for the Provider to provide a certain service and does not place the Provider and the User in a contractual (obligatory) relationship. It should be considered that the relevant User, who sent an e-mail inquiry to the Provider, has entered into a contract with the Provider for the provision of the given service only after receiving confirmation in this regard from the Provider.
The provider does not guarantee its availability